BR 950 systems
Long Range Locator System (LRL)
- systems has been working for the past ten years to develop and update Long Range Locator systems and to reach the best and most effective techniques in discovering groundwater through permanent experiments on the ground so that its products are always at the fore and most widely used among prospectors around the world.
- The horizontal sensing technology (Long Range Locator) in the BR 950 PRO is based on scientific foundations and modern technologies that have been developed and designed by BR Systems recently, as it is characterized by accuracy and high efficiency in detecting potential targets in the surrounding area in a short time. The system chooses the type of water to be detected (fresh water – mineral water – salt water – all types of water) and the device will automatically start directing you towards the strongest water points in the area until it connects you to the target center in a short time.
- This system is characterized by the speed of tracking targets from long distances of up to 2000 m, and this is done with high accuracy and correct orientation. It can also work in all types of different terrains and on all types of soil, whether arid or wet.
(BRF) New frequency filter technique:
device is equipped with a new technology to filter the transmitted and received signals BRF to maintain a precise and pure signal away from any interference caused by ground radiation emanating from the rocks and the natural mineral interference in the soil. Determining the real targets in the area with great accuracy and staying away from any mineralization or radiation present in it, and this also enables the device to be used in all rugged areas and different terrain at all times.
Long range locator system features:
- The possibility of determining the quality of the water to be detected before starting the search and restricting other types of water
- The depth of the device reaches 950 m underground with the ability to determine the maximum depth to be reached
- The maximum search range is 2000 circular meters with the possibility of selection on several levels
- This device is supported by B.U.M . automatic detection technology
- The system supports radar signals on the screen that show that the system is in use and running
- The system supports audio technology accompanying the radar signals on the screen.
- Addition of the laser guidance technology G.L.Y to the system, which in turn shows the user the direction of the target and guides him until reaching the target center
- The possibility of changing the frequency from -25 Hz to + 25 Hz and this technology is more useful for users who have worked on the device for a longer period
- List of targets detected by the system: fresh water – mineral water – salt water – all types of water at one time
- The possibility of controlling the change of the required maximum depth from 25 m up to 950 m based on the user’s desire
- The possibility of controlling the change of the front range of the detection from 100 m up to 2000 m circular based on the user’s desire.