- Geophysical – uses ground probes for resistivity data collection. For large metal detection, void location with graphical separation of metal targets from voids and other geological features. Geophysical system comes with 4 probes as standard or optional 22 probes.
- Magnetometer – a super sensitive 80 cm. gradiometer probe reveals soil magnetic field disturbances caused by voids, ferrous metals, foundations, walls
- Metal detector – portable for quick scan, pinpointing and selective rejection of non-valuable metal targets.
GEOPHYSICAL1 : For the detection, and graphical separation of metal targets from voids and other geological features. Uses ground transmitting and receiving probes for data collection. The geophysical system is offered either in 4 probe or 22 probe operation.
- The GEO EXAMINER analyses digital the signal from pairs of transmitting and receiving probes continuously. Working with probes is like “X-raying”, the soil between the probes is scanned by the induced signal up to its last centimetre, and all structures laying in it make their presence.
- GEO EXAMINER probe signal is ELECTRICAL and it has a direct connection to the ground through the probes, the ELECTRICAL signal travels through minerals and wet ground without loosing its penetration ability.
- Ground radars and VLF systems use ELECTROMAGNETIC signal, the ELECTROMAGNETIC waves are transmitted aerial towards the ground, minerals and wet ground often absorb them and the depth is reduced significantly.
- The GEO EXAMINER ELECTRICAL signal encounters ground resistance and takes the path of least resistance to travel from transmitters to receivers.
- Precious metals in the ground due to their conductivity create LOW electrical resistance and attract the EXAMINER signal.
- At the opposite voids due to the air trapped inside them create HIGH electrical resistance.
- Therefore voids, caves have a high Soil Data profile while metals indicate low. Conventional instruments on the market use only one transmitter and receiver, but the EXAMINER is a league of its own!
- Its twin transmitter / receiver will push the signal at even greater depths than single ones, will also detect small changes in ground geology, the result is better accuracy, better depth, more resolution from underground.
- The EXAMINER is adjustable to all ground types, cancelling out errors from minerals and wet ground.
- Also the signal has 8 gain levels for selecting the suitable on every area.
- 22 Probe geophysical : Select “22 Probe” and click on “START X 10”, underground data are automatically collected and viewed, from 2 multi-cable strings of 17 meters and 11 electrodes each. This is a great advantage over conventional geophysical systems on the market that use only 4 electrodes which make the field work time consuming - with poor images. The multi rod data acquisition is found on geophysical locators that retail twice the cost!
Storing of values, co-ordinate field settings and target imaging are operated by the instrument. The automatic EXAMINER data collection will speed up your field work, but is not only accelerated is also enhanced and provides much detailed pictures! For 22 probe survey the “22 Probe module” is needed, along with the multi cable strings shown above.
- 4 Probe geophysical: A conventional 4 electrode survey using 4 x 10 meter cables, the operator moves manually the transmitting and receiving probe pairs, controlling data storing. A useful mode for limited spaces, target pinpointing or where finer surveys are in demand.
Magnetometer survey2 : The magnetic components of the soil «iron oxides», have been created at the time when earth was a burning magma, and have been dispersed in the soil at a varying percentage for every area. Human constructions distort the natural soil magnetism by creating stronger or weaker in strength magnetic materials. For example a void in the ground, ferrous metals, stone foundations, walls from ceramic bricks, a ceramic vase, a pit and in general objects or constructions originated by fire or those that have been fired or burned, show a variation from the soil magnetic field.
- Also the ground surface is by nature more magnetic than the subsoil, since it receives for million years rain and heat - both factors that enhance the magnetic components. As a result every human excavation distorts the top soil magnetic components, generating a change on the local magnetic field. The EXAMINER gradiometer antenna consists of dual magnetic field sensors, positioned in line at 80 cm apart for increased sensitivity.
- The survey is been carried out on normal pace with real time data capture and visualization.
Metal detector3 :The EXAMINER metal detector uses the "transmit / receive" coils technology like on all metal detecting systems, but the signal procession is been carried out on the computer software.
- This way the weakest signals produced by the detector coils are amplified by the computer and presented as colourful graphics. Deep targets have very low signal responses that are missed by the limited performance of the detector circuits.
- Targets that would be missed with an ordinary metal detector either because the signal was weak or even not heard at all, are indicated clearly by the EXAMINER. It is so sensitive, that even geological features like voids and man made structures,may be visualized at some degree.
- With the discrimination control set to a certain level the metal detector produces various color tones to differentiate between the rejected and the accepted targets.
- The graph displays information of all metal targets, and the user can view the unwanted targets, iron, foil, in blue and precious metals (like gold for example) in red.
Underground images in real time:
- No time lost to record the area and then send data to a computer to see what you have found.
- As you walk with the sensors or while you moving the probes - depending the mode you use.
- the GEO EXAMINER shows the underground image immediately.
- Professional users can also use filters to reveal the images manually adjusting the target strength from the background soil interference.
- Choose the graphics you want before or while you investigate:
- 3 high resolution graphic types offered to select from. Grid blocks are colored according the data variations, has a target depth calculator and co-ordinate indication, this way you see exactly where the target is and you can pinpoint it again at your next visit.
- The high resolution graph - that smoothes out the targets shapes outlining their properties, colourful and detailed. The highest resolution ever rotatable graph - select the area part
- you want, or just click on 3D to see the whole 3D view of underground that is automatically rotatable to investigate target shapes from any viewing angle, from 0 to 360 degrees. Numerous features for all graphic types assist to target analysis.
- World war II bunker found by one of our customers using the EXAMINER magnetometer Displays the front side of a bunker and it's entrance as a small red "extension". Depth of the found: 2.5 m.
- Scattered at the front area are small metal fragments, that are easily recognised compared to the solid and vast view of the bunker.
- The SWEEP LINES co-ordinates are the lines the user walked, while the POINTS are the steps.
- Total 14 sweep lines with 14 steps on each for this survey.
- EXAMINER displays with the graph these co-ordinates to pinpoint the target accurately.
- The user knows this way which of his steps and sweep lines cover the target.
- The graph has a 310 degree viewing angle while it can be rotated to a full 0 - 360 degrees view.
- At left the colour to data scale according to the acquired soil data.
- Note that there is a great variation between the soil data (blue) and the target (red).
Metal box in 3D scan by GEO EXAMINER in 4 probe mode
Select the best sweep direction:
- According to the field layout, the obstacles on your way and your starting position, 8 sweep directions are offered. Choose the suitable direction you want to investigate the field, before starting the survey.
- Unlike other systems the user is not limited to search only from right to left. Enter to the GEO EXAMINER computer how many sweep lines and steps per line you estimate are needed to walk the area.
- The GEO EXAMINER will then prompt you to step or to turn to the next sweep line with voice commands!
- 2 Data collection modes manual and auto:
- For uneven ground when a standard pace cannot maintained, select manual mode, then after every step you make or probes you move (depending the mode used), click on “CAPTURE” and see what is found.
- On flat ground use auto mode, and input to the computer the time (seconds) needed to make a step, click “START”.
- The computer will give you voice and visual signals when to step, turn or complete the survey.
- Your ears prompt you to step, turn or stop and your eyes see the results immediately.
- If you encounter obstacles on your way like trees or rocks you can pause the data collection, pass the obstacle and start it again New "replay" function assures that no target is left behind:
- A stored image at the GEO EXAMINER hard disk, can be imported back anytime and be viewed using the "replay" function.
- The user can relax at the comfort of his home and select the "replay" to see the survey step by step again on the GEO EXAMINER screen, the GEO EXAMINER imitates the exact
- steps, sweep direction and data presentation of the original survey.
- The "replay" is a unique GEO EXAMINER feature. The screen goes blank and just like a puzzle the image is re appearing.
- This is not only a "movie" of the original data capture. Use the "replay" and compare investigations from different sweep directions and GEO EXAMINER modes on the same site, to validate your target.
- Often small but valuable targets lying near big ones are masked and are not visible.
- The "replay" guarantees that a weak response of either a small or a very deep target will be clearly viewable, then as the "replay" continues and the big target is encountered the small one will fade.
- It is up to you to investigate again on the suspected target area, leave the big target out of your new survey by selecting another sweep direction and then compare the images.
- The GEO EXAMINER makes the full target image analysis and target depth calculation immediately on the field.
- No need to transfer the data file to a laptop to see images in higher resolution!
- you do not pay additional money for extra software just for indicating depth.
Specifications of the interface
- Display : 9” LED Backlight LCD, 1024 x 600 Resolution
- Computer : 1.1GHz Processor INTELL Atom
- Input Device : Resistive Touch Panel, finger mouse
- Operating System : Windows 7
- Working Memory : 1GB DDR2
- Data Memory : 60GB HDD
- Feedback : voice, visual
- Dimensions & Weight : 270mm x 145mm x 20mm / 900kg (with Battery)
- Accessories : Stylus Pen, AC/DC adapter, Power Cord, Protective bag
- Safety Certification : CE
- Battery : Removable standard battery supports up to 3 hours, option for external battery for up to 15 hours
- Charging Time (Battery fully discharged) : ca. 1 Hours
- Leather carry bag and neck straps
- 3 integrated systems
- Geophysical 4 or 22 probe resistivity measurement. Manual ground cancel control to work at all soil types
- Gradiometer 80cm. antenna. Automatic ground cancel
- Metal Detector with discrimination. Manual ground cancel control. Other optional antenna systems are under development!
- Frequency range
- Geophysical : 137Hz
- Gradiometer : +/- 50,000 nT
- Metal Detector : 25KHz
- Computer controlled data collection
- Automatic Mode: Recording and Readings are captured automatically at intervals selectable from 1/sec to 100/sec
- Manual Mode: Manual capture. Real time data graphics for both modes
- Data Points 10.000 scans per survey, ability to store unlimited data files on hard disk
- Data point density Dependent on step-length, distance between measured profiles and system used from 5cm to 10m
- Depth of localization Dependant upon target size and distance between probes
- Geophysical : 40 m.
- Gradiometer : 6 m.
- Metal detector : 2 m.
- Resolution 10 Bit/5V
- Ambient temperature 5 to 55 C
- Data processing On site real time 2D and 3D presentations, interpretation, modelling, replay, exporting to bmp, jpg, metafile, png and data file formats, printing
- Standard equipment The EXAMINER computer
- The tablet PC comes with the EXAMINER standard equipment, and is used on all EXAMINER modes for real time imaging. The EXAMINER software and hardware (interface) are pre installed. The Tablet PC communicates to the interface via a USB connection cable.
- The EXAMINER interface
- The interface comes with the EXAMINER standard equipment, and is used on all EXAMINER modes. This electronic device communicates to the EXAMINER computer via a USB connection cable. The user commands the interface to switch between the EXAMINER modes from the EXAMINER options menu.
- It’s purpose is to receive the soil data from probes, magnetometer or metal detector and then transfer the data to the computer where they are processed and displayed.
- It has a 10 turn GROUND BALANCE knob for fine tuning, that is used to “teach” the EXAMINER the soil conditions. This way the EXAMINER signal is unaffected from wetness and the minerals of the various ground types that are encountered.
- The GROUND BALANCE knob operates only on Probes modes, the magnetometer has an automatic ground balance, and the metal detector has it’s own Sensitivity knob for tuning. It needs not a battery nor a power “on” switch, as it is powered by the EXAMINER computer.
- Specifications of the interface
- SMT micro controller electronic circuit
- 10 turn, GROUND BALANCE tuning knob for Probes modes
- USB connector to the computer
- LED status indicator
- 4 jacks for connecting direct the 4 probes cables
- 8 pin connector for the magnetometer, metal detector and the 22 probe module
- In build belt clip
- Dimensions 10cm x 5,3cm x 2,6cm
- Interface holster
|USA||10 M||500 M|
|USA||50 M||2850 M|
|USA||50 M||2250 M|
|USA||20 M||1000 M|
|USA||20 M||200 M|