1. To discover deeper targets.
2. To know what type of a metal the detected target is.
3. To see the real depths of targets.
4. The see the real shapes of targets.
5. To determine the dimensions of targets.
6. To detect ground anomalies/cavities.
• Nokta Makro Detectors, since its foundation, has been taking steps towards turning this dream of users into reality. After years of extensive Research & Development and advanced engineering studies, Nokta & Makro has achieved the development of the world’s first Smart Detector & Imaging system – the Invenio. Nokta & Makro owns the whole technology and know-how used in the Invenio for which 3 different patents are applied for.
• Invenio is designed as a platform that can be advanced and it is planned to be integrated with all hobby detectors (coin and relic) as well as gold nugget detectors in the future.
• Developed by Nokta Makro Detectors, the IPTU unit, with the help of the integrated sensors, computes the right-left, forward-back movements of the search coil precisely and determines its location and height above the ground. With the IPTU sensor, you can follow the start and finish points of the scanned area and view the locations of detected targets. In addition, you can determine the width and the length of the scanned area, the target depth and shape as well as the dimensions with the help of the IPTU sensor.