Features of the Deep Hunter Pro device
MOD 1 SEARCH SYSTEM
• A non-motion deep treasure detection mode capable of both precious metal and void detection. Just attach the standard T44 coil and you will quickly begin discovering hidden treasures in areas previously searched with other detectors! This non-motion coil measures 36 x 44 cm. For users requiring more depth, just attach the larger T100 coil and you will be able to detect larger targets buried at unbelievable depth. This coil measures 60 x 100 cm. Mode 1 was designed with ease of use in mind. The intuitive interface is simple to understand for all users; both amateurs and professionals alike. The Deephunter metal detectorcolor display shows you a visual representation of the target signal with advanced 3D image analysis. In addition, you will see the metal type, depth and size of the target you have detected before you dig it up!
ACCURATE METAL IDENTIFICATION AND 3D TARGET GRAPH
• You can see both the 3D graph and the metal identification on the report screen that you will obtain after target detection. Thanks to its perfect metal identification, Deephunter metal detector. indicates the type of metal detected in one of four different groups: 1. Gold 2. Precious 3. Non-precious 4. Steel.
• Besides accurately detecting and identifying metal, the device can also locate underground structures such as caves, cavities, repositories, tunnels, shelters and tombs – all with advanced 3D graphic images. Metals can also be identified within these underground structures.
MOD 2 SEARCH SYSTEM
• Fast recovery mode capable of detecting individual coins, gold and small targets at exceptional depth with audio target identification. In this mode, with the motion C32 standard coil (26 x 32 cm), you can easily detect single coins, jewelry, gold and other tiny objects located at depths which cannot be reached by other detectors. Add the optional larger C47 coil (39 x 47 cm) and you will be able to reach larger objects at greater depth, just as you can in Mode 1. This system is easy to use and identifies metal at great depth. The user is alerted to the type of metal with three different sounds. Now you can easily hear if the target is gold, precious or non-precious.
EXCEPTIONAL PERFORMANCE IN MINERALIZED GROUND
• You can easily perform your searches in all types of ground conditions due to Deephunter’s special settings in Mode 2 which is designed for highly mineralized conditions. By using the ferrous settings, you can prevent false signals by eliminating the interferences from minerals in highly mineralized ground conditions or areas containing high concentrations of iron such as beaches, wet sand, plowed soil etc.
• As in Mode 1, you can also eliminate non-precious (ferrous) and junk metals in this mode by using the ferrous elimination feature to detect only precious metals.
DISCRIMINATES METALS WITH 3 TONE AUDIO
• Mode 2 has a very clear and easily understandable metal discrimination system. The device notifies detected metals to the user with 3 different sounds. A low tone alert is produced for ferrous targets and 2 similar high tone alerts are produced for precious and gold targets.
ADVANCED OPERATION YET EASY TO USE
• Mode 2 is designed with ease of use in mind. Amateur and professional users alike will appreciate the simplicity. This mode provides a very fast search for target detection through audio alerts only.