Waterproof DD Search Coil 56x49 cm / 22"x19" (INV56)
THE START OF A NEW ERA IN METAL DETECTION! GO BEYOND BASIC BEEPS AND TARGET ID NUMBERS.
- Invenio is the first and single revolutionary step taken towards turning a dream into reality in the metal detector industry!
- Invenio represents one of the most dramatic advances in metal detection technology since conventional metal detectors first appeared on the market in the 1930s. While many new features and advancements in technology have been introduced since, Invenio provides the first major step forward in meeting consumer expectations.
- While the competition has simply pushed the existing patents and technology forward; none have gone much beyond generating basic beeps and IDs for targets.
- On the other hand, users have been expecting a lot more from a detector:
- To discover deeper targets.
- To know what type of a metal the detected target is.
- To see the real depths of targets.
- The see the real shapes of targets.
- To determine the dimensions of targets.
- To detect ground anomalies/cavities.
- Nokta Makro Detectors, since its foundation, has been taking steps towards turning this dream of users into reality. After years of extensive Research & Development and advanced engineering studies, Nokta & Makro has achieved the development of the world's first Smart Detector & Imaging system - the Invenio. Nokta & Makro owns the whole technology and know-how used in the Invenio for which 3 different patents are applied for.
- Invenio is designed as a platform that can be advanced and it is planned to be integrated with all hobby detectors (coin and relic) as well as gold nugget detectors in the future.
- WORLD’S FIRST REAL TIME SMART DETECTOR & IMAGING SYSTEM PROVIDING THE SHAPE, DEPTH, DIMENSIONS AND DISCRIMINATION OF UNDERGROUND METALS AND GROUND ANOMALIES/CAVITIES.
IPTU SENSOR (Integrated Positional Tracking Unit)
- Developed by Nokta Makro Detectors, the IPTU unit, with the help of the integrated sensors, computes the right-left, forward-back movements of the search coil precisely and determines its location and height above the ground. With the IPTU sensor, you can follow the start and finish points of the scanned area and view the locations of detected targets. In addition, you can determine the width and the length of the scanned area, the target depth and shape as well as the dimensions with the help of the IPTU sensor.
- Artificial Intelligence : The Artificial Neural Network enables the device to provide superior shape extractions as well as depth indications by utilizing adaptive learning algorithms!
- Multi-Purpose : Targets that you can detect with the Invenio: Deep treasures, caches, coins, relics, ground anomalies/cavities such as underground caves, tunnels etc.. In short all you are looking for underground!
- High Performance and Unmatched Depth : Uncover deep treasures other detectors simply cannot detect.
- 3 Non-Motion Search Modes : Basic / Expert / Ground Anomaly & Cavity
- 3 Motion Search Modes : All Metal / Fast / Deep
- 17 Languages : English / German / Greek / Turkish / French / Italian / Russian / Arabic/ Spanish / Chinese / Persian / Bulgarian / Serbian / Romanian / Dutch / Portuguese / Polish
- Online Firmware Updates : Stay up-to-date with firmware updates (via USB on PC) and get the most out of your detector.
- 2.4GHz Wireless Connection : The Invenio system box and shaft communicate wirelessly. In addition, users who do not prefer wired headphones can purchase the optional 2.4GHz wireless headphones.
- Vibration : When this feature is active, Invenio will vibrate upon target detection. An essential feature for hearing impaired users and noisy surroundings.
- Excellent Discrimination and Unmasking Ability : Save time by detecting the targets you want while spending less time digging.
- Fast Recovery Speed : Get ready to find out what other metal detectors missed amongst trash and iron!
- LED Flashlight and Screen Backlight : Invenio's screen backlight and the flashlight, which illuminates your scan area, enable you to detect in the dark as well.
- Archive : You can save all 3D graphs and screenshots and transfer them to your PC if you wish.
- System Box
- Shaft & Handle
- IPTU Sensor
- Waterproof DD Search Coil 40x35 cm (INV40) & Cover
- Waterproof DD Search Coil 28x18 cm (INV28) & Cover
- System Box Carrying Case
- Carrying Belt
- KOSS Headphones (6.3 mm Jack)
- AC Charger
- Car Charger
- USB Cable
- Protective Covers
- IPTU Sensor Carrying Bag
- Coil Mounting Hardware
- Screen Sunshade
- Waterproof (IP67) Hard Transport Case
Waterproof DD Search Coil 28x18 cm / 11"x7" (INV28)
Waterproof DD Search Coil 40x35 cm / 15.5"x14" (INV40)
INV28 Search Coil Cover
INV40 Search Coil Cover
Large Searh Coil Mounting Hardware (INV40, INV56)
Searh Coil Mounting Hardware
Waterproof (IP67) Hard Transport Case
INV56 Search Coil Carrying Bag
System Box Carrying Case
IPTU Sensor & Carrying Bag
Spare 9500mAh LiPo Battery
2.4GHz Wireless Headphones (Green Edition)
|Operating System||Embedded Linux System|
|Graphic Process||OPEN GL|
|Sensor||IPTU (Integrated Positional Tracking Unit) Sensor|
|Audio Frequencies||150Hz - 700Hz adjustable|
|Search Modes||3 Non-Motion (Basic/Expert/Ground Anomaly & Cavity) and 3 Motion (All Metal/Fast/Deep)|
|Languages||English / German / Greek / Turkish / French / Italian / Russian / Arabic/ Spanish / Chinese / Persian / Bulgarian / Serbian / Romanian / Dutch / Portuguese / Polish|
|Ground Balance||Automatic / Manual / Tracking|
|Search Coils||Waterproof DD Search Coil 28x18 cm (INV28)
Waterproof DD Search Coil 40x35 cm (INV40)
|Display||7" 800x480 18 Bit RGB TFT Screen|
|Weight||System Box: 1.7kg (with 5500 mAh battery)
Shaft and Handle: 2.4kg
|Length||121cm -152cm adjustable|
|Shaft Battery||7.4 V 5400 mAh LiPo|
|System Box Battery||7.4 V 5500 mAh LiPo|
|Shaft Battery Life||Approximately 9 hours|
|System Box Battery Life||Approximately 5 hours|
|Patents||Displaying the shape & dimensions of metals, displaying the depth of metals, displaying ground anomalies / cavities|