IPTU SENSOR (Integrated Positional Tracking Unit)
- Developed by Nokta Makro Detectors, the IPTU unit, with the help of the integrated sensors, computes the right-left, forward-back movements of the search coil precisely and determines its location and height above the ground. With the IPTU sensor, you can follow the start and finish points of the scanned area and view the locations of detected targets. In addition, you can determine the width and the length of the scanned area, the target depth and shape as well as the dimensions with the help of the IPTU sensor.
- Artificial Intelligence : The Artificial Neural Network enables the device to provide superior shape extractions as well as depth indications by utilizing adaptive learning algorithms!
- Multi-Purpose : Targets that you can detect with the Invenio: Deep treasures, caches, coins, relics, ground anomalies/cavities such as underground caves, tunnels etc.. In short all you are looking for underground!
- High Performance and Unmatched Depth : Uncover deep treasures other detectors simply cannot detect.
- 3 Non-Motion Search Modes : Basic / Expert / Ground Anomaly & Cavity
- 3 Motion Search Modes : All Metal / Fast / Deep
- 17 Languages : English / German / Greek / Turkish / French / Italian / Russian / Arabic/ Spanish / Chinese / Persian / Bulgarian / Serbian / Romanian / Dutch / Portuguese / Polish
- Online Firmware Updates : Stay up-to-date with firmware updates (via USB on PC) and get the most out of your detector.
- 2.4GHz Wireless Connection : The Invenio system box and shaft communicate wirelessly. In addition, users who do not prefer wired headphones can purchase the optional 2.4GHz wireless headphones.
- Vibration : When this feature is active, Invenio will vibrate upon target detection. An essential feature for hearing impaired users and noisy surroundings.
- Excellent Discrimination and Unmasking Ability : Save time by detecting the targets you want while spending less time digging.
- Fast Recovery Speed : Get ready to find out what other metal detectors missed amongst trash and iron!
- LED Flashlight and Screen Backlight : Invenio’s screen backlight and the flashlight, which illuminates your scan area, enable you to detect in the dark as well.
- Archive : You can save all 3D graphs and screenshots and transfer them to your PC if you wish.
On the other hand, users have been expecting a lot more from a detector:
- To discover deeper targets.
- To know what type of a metal the detected target is.
- To see the real depths of targets.
- The see the real shapes of targets.
- To determine the dimensions of targets.
- To detect ground anomalies/cavities.